Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Jiyo Life par ‘ulloo’ mat bano


This blog is my way of helping people get to know what they might be getting into, when they take Club Mahindra packages.
I try to peal some of the marketing sheen off what is given to show and what it actually means for you. 
For the un-initiated, Club Mahindra offers holiday packages for Indians, where users pay subscription to holiday for next 25 years. Sound good, well can be good, but read on.
There might be some caveats which we will try to uncover as we go along.
Welcome to the journey, which i would try to make painless for you.
This blog will try to cover the painful truth, so if you are looking for nostalgic, marketing bit, I suggest you head to the official site .

4 comments:

  1. Dear Mr. Singh,

    We understand that our team members have been in touch with you to resolve your concerns. We are working on resolving the issues that have been highlighted, please do bear with us while one of our team members speak with you.

    Regards,

    Gopal VN
    Member Relations
    Club Mahindra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not say that is actually the case on resolution. It has been through 4 different people (not counting the Head of North region whom I sent the mail as well or the lady with whom I talked today.) spanning over the 45 days.

    It is very frustrating everyday getting up and having an unresolved issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did they get you too. An extremely unethical, disrespectful and thoughtless campaign - hoping to vent more with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sub: Cancel my Club Membership and refund my money paid

    Dear Sir

    I joined Club Mahendra White Membership for 25 years on September 08, 2013 at your K-Star Mall Chembur office.

    This is to request you to cancel my Club Membership and refund my money paid. As per your 10 days cooling period, pl refund my full amount.

    A line of confirmation will be appreciated.

    Swapan Garain
    Cell: 9869031929
    Email: Garain.India@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete