Thursday, October 27, 2011

Club Mahindra fee structure explained


Note: This is at the 2011 Q3 prices, as was given to me.
For taking a RED studio membership, this would cost you Rs 389,855 /-
The RED membership means peak season membership. Studio membership means for 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
There are four types of membership season classification:
  1. Purple
  2. Red
  3. White
  4. Blue
Coming back to the price, the pricing seem reasonable or so would it seem. 
But consider this, @10% returns, you could stash this amount safely and have Rs 38,985 /- to holiday every year without taking Club Mahindra holidays.
Wait that is not all.
You have to pay additional Rs 9681 /- per year as Annual Subscription fee. 
So in fact, if you had not taken Club Mahindra membership you would have extra Rs 48666/- to plan your holiday on your own . 
The advantage as such -
  1. You are not restricted to Club Mahindra resorts.
  2. You are not subject to availability of the Club Mahindra 
  3. You could even take holiday abroad where Club Mahindra has limited presence. (There is RCI option, but we will cover that as well, and see the economics of going there via Club Mahindra) 
  4. You could even choose not to take holiday, but indulge in acquisition or shopping fancy like a new gadget or something.
  5. At the end of it all you still have your principle Rs 3,89,855 / in hand.
LESSONS:
Look at the pricing and don’t get swayed by what the Club Mahindra executive packages as mouth watering lollipop.
NEXT:
We will cover the EMI option which they offer and see where it leads or rather leaves you.

24 comments:

  1. Those who like the concept should buy membership in second sale .. it is available @ half the price.

    Want to Buy or Sell your Timeshare/ClubMahindra membership

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. contact 9166430007 to buy white studio 2007 membership for 1 lac. email manish.ojha@yahoo.co.in

      Delete
  2. Dear Mr. Singh,

    We understand that our team members have been in touch with you to resolve your concerns. We are working on resolving the issues that have been highlighted, please do bear with us while one of our team members speak with you.

    Regards,

    Gopal VN
    Member Relations
    Club Mahindra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true, Membership is VERY PRICEY, not worth going for. My experiences are at http://shib4u.blogspot.com/2009/04/club-mahindra-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are partially right. However,for that matter, any time share will start paying you only after 6-7 years of membership. Kindly calculate the room tariff after 7 years with the current inflation.their Rs 48,000 will not be sufficient for a decent holiday. I am a club Mahindra Member and critic of reservation policy and lack of transparency in allocation of studio/ BR. However they are undoubtedly the best in Time share.
    Gaurav Vasishth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sir,i want to sell my Country Club holidays,Membership No:CVIN2V5LB183028. I am from Indore, MP. I have 28 days and also some extra complimentary holidays in my account,
    contact: 8989834136/8821031254
    Validity 05/09/2014 to 05/09/2019.
    Type: Blue
    Value: expecting 65,000/- as i have purchased it on 1,02000/-, all annual maintenance fee(AMC) have been paid for 5 years, u dont need to pay any extra amount for next 5 years.
    pls contact me as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't buy any club Mahendra holiday it is cheating

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't buy any club Mahendra holiday it is cheating

    ReplyDelete
  8. # mr. nagaraju

    its not right to tell cheat to anyone or any company you might have took the concept wrongly. if the compay would be a cheat why do you think this co. have been running good since 1996. 1st in asia and 3rd in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. # mr. nagaraju

    its not right to tell cheat to anyone or any company you might have took the concept wrongly. if the compay would be a cheat why do you think this co. have been running good since 1996. 1st in asia and 3rd in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish to sell my club mahindra white membership. I bought this in 2013 and I have used only 4 days. All my offer holidays and the regular annual holidays are still unused. Contact 9930940889

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am interested in buying my no is 9324209780

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am interested in buying my no is 9324209780

    ReplyDelete
  13. I m interested in buying red or purple studio membership.
    Pl contact me 09422047144 sunil

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am interested in buying CM red studio resale membership. I am from Mumbai. Anyone from Mumbai interested in selling his CM red studio membership can kindly contact me on paringala86@yahoo.in Thanks and regards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. from mumbai ...club mahindra red 1br upto 2032...asf paid till current year.wanna sell soon..as moving out. irfanrawal@hotmail.com...9619282826.

      Delete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Interested in buying club mahindra membership. Pls contact rindume@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am interested in selling my club mahindra Red 1 bedroom in Kochi/Ernakulam Area.

    Holidays Available - 15.1
    Holidays (ASF Paid) - 8.1
    EMI Dues - 0
    ASF Dues - 17646

    Membership valid from - 01-11-2007
    Membership valid till - 31/10/2032
    If interested, mail me at vyshpran@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. from mumbai ...club mahindra red 1br upto 2032...asf paid till current year.wanna sell soon..as moving out. irfanrawal@hotmail.com...9619282826

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am interested in buying the club mahindra resort. Please contact +91 7708008013

    ReplyDelete
  20. I want to buy a WHITE or RED CM plan from somone who desires to sell it. Pls email me at raunaq99@gmail.com or call 9871094931

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have Purple Studio valid till 2037. All dues paid. Available holidays in inventory 18 days. Immediate sale desired. Please sms me with best offer on 9920990661. I shall revert back.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have Purple Studio valid till 2037. All dues paid. Available holidays in inventory 18 days. Immediate sale desired. Please sms me with best offer on 9920990661. I shall revert back.

    ReplyDelete